Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud

salve a chiunque leggerà il post. Sto impazzendo e sono deluso come non mai. volevo cancelare della roba da icloud drive e mi sono appoggiato alla pagina ufficiale apple per fare ciò. ho spostato le robe su altre carelle non icloud e poi ho cancellato il rimanente su drive svuotando il cestino : il risultato è che mi ha cancellato tutto quello che avevo sul mac ( neanche era nel cloud) ha cancellato circa 6 anni di foto,video,canzoni,documenti e screenshot , i quali ho messo apposta sul mac per salvarli per sempre e ora non c'è più niente . Sono disperato e non ho parole per descrivere quanto sono distrutto da ciò . ho già prenotato una chiamata per chiedere danni.

iMac 27″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 12:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 12:17 PM

Hi DukeLLLuke,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. You’ve posted a question in the English Community. If you are able to repost your question in English, you may reach a larger audience and have a better chance of receiving a reply.

Thanks!

Similar questions

2 replies

Dec 12, 2021 2:20 AM in response to Shannon_DN

save anyone who will read the post. I am going crazy and I am disappointed like never before. I wanted to delete stuff from icloud drive and I leaned on the official apple page for tariff that. i moved the stuff to other non-icloud shoulders and then deleted the remaining on drive emptying the trash : the result is that it deleted everything I had on the mac ( neache was in the cloud ) deleted about 6 years of photos, videos, songs, documents and screenshots, which I put on the mac forever and now there is nothing left. I am desperate and I have no free to discipline how much I am destroyed by this. i already booked a call to ask for damage.

icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.