Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ping transparency pictures have white background.

After I updated my phone with this 15.1 update, I can’t use my ping transparent pictures in my app. They all have a white background. I wish I knew that. I would have never updated my phone. I hate this update totally! I like making pictures with faces on things and now I can’t do it in my printer app. All the other apps that are offered are to hard to mess with. I use 2 to three apps and the main one I use shows my transparent photos with a white background now. I am not paying for a bogus app that you have to pay monthly to do this. Is that what Apple wants? I’m not a business! I loved my phone till now. That update wrecked my stuff! I hope apple can fix that? Why update things that destroy things? If it’s not broke, why fix it? I hate this update! I hate the way it has that extra Safari thing on my internet page. It’s really annoying . Time to put my phone in the drawer and just get on my computer. Thanks Apple, for a bad update! This is what my picture does now!

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 11:15 PM

1 reply

Ping transparency pictures have white background.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.