Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Files saved on iPad to iCloud not showing on my iCloud Drive on MacBook Air

Why is it I can’t see files I’ve saved on my iPad to iCloud on my MacBook Air iCloud Drive? This is driving me crazy! I can see other files saved to iCloud on both iPad and MacBook.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 4:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 1:23 PM

Try going to iCloud.com using a computer browser to see if the items are there and whether they are from the device or the computer. That should show whether the device or the computer isn't syncing. If the computer, try going to System Preferences/iCloud (Apple ID if you are using Catalina or later) and stop syncing. Wait a couple of minutes, then recheck syncing. If the device, go to Settings/Your Name/iCloud and do the above. As a last resort, you can also try signing out of iCloud and then sign in again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2021 1:23 PM in response to eden58

Try going to iCloud.com using a computer browser to see if the items are there and whether they are from the device or the computer. That should show whether the device or the computer isn't syncing. If the computer, try going to System Preferences/iCloud (Apple ID if you are using Catalina or later) and stop syncing. Wait a couple of minutes, then recheck syncing. If the device, go to Settings/Your Name/iCloud and do the above. As a last resort, you can also try signing out of iCloud and then sign in again.

Files saved on iPad to iCloud not showing on my iCloud Drive on MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.