Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook randomly loosing wifi connection

Good Afternoon,

we have had a few issues with our macbooks

one issue we have is a high level macbook users brand new intel macbook keeps randomly disconnecting from wifi.

it shows connected to wifi - connects to a mobile hotspot just fine - other devices on either connection function perfectly fine, except for this users macbook.

randomly it'll just stop connecting to the internet

it'll show connected to a wifi - but will not actually be connected to the internet.

since i cannot remote in to provide support as the machine shows offline in our logmein software

we have to ask the user to restart their machine.

this issue could occur again today, or might not occur for a few days. might happen in the middle of a big meeting, or when simply browsing the internet

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 8:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 9:03 AM

qtr_pounder_mac wrote:

Good Afternoon,

one issue we have is a high level macbook users brand new intel macbook keeps randomly disconnecting from wifi.

since i cannot remote in to provide support as the machine shows offline in our logmein software

Solve internet connection problems on Mac - Apple Support

For you third party software— I would search the developers website; Support/Help/FAQ/known issues/compatibility

LogMeIn Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2021 9:03 AM in response to Community User

qtr_pounder_mac wrote:

Good Afternoon,

Solve internet connection problems on Mac - Apple Support

For you third party software— I would search the developers website; Support/Help/FAQ/known issues/compatibility

LogMeIn Support

Macbook randomly loosing wifi connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.