Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar search not finding anything

Just started using the new MBP with Monterey. I opened calendar which has all of my synced events via iCloud. I searched for an upcoming event and it found nothing. I tried even searching for Christmas (which I see plainly in the monthly view) and it can't find that either!!!!

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 2:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 3:34 PM

Hi Gary Berkson,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you're having issues with the Calendar app showing no search results when looking for an event, and we'd be happy to provide you with the best options.

To get started, while we understand that this is occurring in the Calendar app, try rebuilding the spotlight index using the steps listed in the following resource, and see if that's able to help: Rebuild the Spotlight index on your Mac - Apple Support

If still running into issues after the steps above, then we would recommend reaching out to Apple Support directly at this link here: Get Support - Apple

Take care.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2021 3:34 PM in response to Gary Berkson

Hi Gary Berkson,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you're having issues with the Calendar app showing no search results when looking for an event, and we'd be happy to provide you with the best options.

To get started, while we understand that this is occurring in the Calendar app, try rebuilding the spotlight index using the steps listed in the following resource, and see if that's able to help: Rebuild the Spotlight index on your Mac - Apple Support

If still running into issues after the steps above, then we would recommend reaching out to Apple Support directly at this link here: Get Support - Apple

Take care.

Calendar search not finding anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.