Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloaded videos not showing on Photos App

I have downloaded some videos from web to my iPad through Safari Browser. These videos are showing, as well as playing, well when open on Files App. But those same videos are not shows up on my Photos App Library/Album or on other Apps video library. On other hand, when I record videos from my iPad camera it shows normally on Photos App (don’t know how to view recorded video through Files App but thats not the problem ATM).

What to do to view my downloaded videos on Photos App and on other Apps.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 9:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 6:38 AM

Ok guys I figured out the solution for my query.

Thanks BTW

The solution is to save those videos again.

Yes this is bit confusing but when you download any video, it shows in the download folder of your Files App ( it got downloaded but not save, the iOS language 😜 ).

Now you need to ‘Select’ all those videos and click on ‘Share’.

Then, on the next popup, you need to click ‘Save the Videos’.

This way those videos “save” once again but in the ‘Photos App’.

Enjoy!!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2021 6:38 AM in response to rohit-india

Ok guys I figured out the solution for my query.

Thanks BTW

The solution is to save those videos again.

Yes this is bit confusing but when you download any video, it shows in the download folder of your Files App ( it got downloaded but not save, the iOS language 😜 ).

Now you need to ‘Select’ all those videos and click on ‘Share’.

Then, on the next popup, you need to click ‘Save the Videos’.

This way those videos “save” once again but in the ‘Photos App’.

Enjoy!!

Downloaded videos not showing on Photos App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.