You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello?, there is a phone tried to access my gmail account today. I went through details and found ip adress of the phone. Can i get more details of the person, so that i can file detail report to police

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 2:38 PM

1 reply

Dec 12, 2021 4:15 PM in response to Khadyjaahmed

Thanks for getting in touch, Khadyjaahmed.

It looks like you're concerned that your Google account may have been compromised. We can help.

We know how important it is to keep your accounts secure, and our recommendation is to follow the Google Support article, Secure a hacked or compromised Google Account to address your Google account first.

After you have completed those steps, if you have any Apple ID accounts that share similar credentials, such as passwords or use the same email address, you can also follow, If you think your Apple ID has been compromised to ensure your Apple account is also secure.

Hope that helps.

Take care!

Hello?, there is a phone tried to access my gmail account today. I went through details and found ip adress of the phone. Can i get more details of the person, so that i can file detail report to police

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.