Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 plus iOS 12.5.4 - two separate app lists in mobile data settings?

Hi all

I have noticed a few times that I see two separate app lists under the mobile data section in settings. Can anyone shed any light on this? I also have a profiles section in my settings but when clicking to see the profiles it’s just an empty list / page? Also the profiles tab seems to not appear all the time ? Slightly concerned as the phone shouldn’t have any kind of mdm controlling it as it’s my personal phone.

Any my help would be very appreciated.

I have attached some screenshots - notice that the choices for apps in the mobile data lists are not the same.

And I noticed I also have lots of network connections active on my phone - see final image attached. Are these normal? Clicking into each connection reveals ipv6 addresses which are connected.

Regards

R

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 10:01 PM

2 replies

iPhone 6 plus iOS 12.5.4 - two separate app lists in mobile data settings?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.