Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Retrieve health data from iCloud

I just bought a new iPhone 13 and recovered all my apps and data from iCloud. However most of my health data does not seem to be back in the app. I do not want to restore my whole iPhone again … any way I can only restore the health so data such as weight, blood pressure , etc from iCloud ?

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 12:38 PM

1 reply

Dec 14, 2021 11:32 AM in response to ziad45

Hello ziad45,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities and for reviewing the related article, Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch. We'd like to share some information with you.

Did you store Health data in iCloud? If so, then Health data won't be included in an iCloud backup. According to the Apple Support article below, "Some information is not included in an iCloud backup but can be added to iCloud and shared across multiple devices like Mail, Health data, call history, and files you store in iCloud Drive." Read more about this feature here:

What does iCloud back up?

To get Health data to automatically appear in the Health app on your new iPhone 13, tap on Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Health. Check out the iPhone User Guide below to learn more:

Back up your Health data on iPhone

We hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

Retrieve health data from iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.