Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No picture only sound

I have iPad Pro new this year and just updated to iOS 15 some of my movies I downloaded will only play sound not picture some movies are fine how do I fix this?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 9:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 10:12 PM

smadeb Said:

"No picture only sound: I have iPad Pro new this year and just updated to iOS 15 some of my movies I downloaded will only play sound not picture some movies are fine how do I fix this?"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

Request a new download. It may have become corrupt, somehow.

Apple Contact Info:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2021 10:12 PM in response to smadeb

smadeb Said:

"No picture only sound: I have iPad Pro new this year and just updated to iOS 15 some of my movies I downloaded will only play sound not picture some movies are fine how do I fix this?"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

Request a new download. It may have become corrupt, somehow.

Apple Contact Info:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

No picture only sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.