Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to find a proper laser multifunctional printer which would work well with mac os monterey

I want to buy a multifunctional laser printer for home use and it should be compatible with Monterey and future higher versions. I am unable to locate one. Hp has disappointed me. It worked well till Catalina but derailed after upgrading to Big Sur.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 1:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 5:02 AM

You've probably tried this, but have you checked for new compatible print drivers at HP

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers

Example:

4 replies

Dec 14, 2021 6:33 AM in response to darshan46

Go to the HP Driver page and find your printer. It should tell you what operating is detected and if new print drivers are available.

I just upgraded to Monterey. I have an Epson all in one inkjet and I didn't have to do anything to update the drivers as they must have come with the Monterey upgrade.

The HP M234dwe above looks like it has drivers for Monterey.

I am unable to find a proper laser multifunctional printer which would work well with mac os monterey

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.