Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts sync on icloud

Why are my contacts dont sync to Icloud ? I turned on all options in icloud settings to backup my contacts, and after that when i go to icloud on my computer to see, there are contacts missing(241 on icloud, 1097 on my iphone) ?

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 5:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 7:45 PM

See the articles Set up and use iCloud Contacts - Apple Support

If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync - Apple Support

there are contacts missing(241 on icloud, 1097 on my iphone)

The contacts that are missing are still in iPhone , you can export them from iPhone and import in computer .

See some articles iCloud: Export a contact as a vCard from iCloud Contacts

iCloud: Import a contact into iCloud Contacts

iCloud: Create a group in iCloud Contacts

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2021 7:45 PM in response to Markosavicin1

See the articles Set up and use iCloud Contacts - Apple Support

If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync - Apple Support

there are contacts missing(241 on icloud, 1097 on my iphone)

The contacts that are missing are still in iPhone , you can export them from iPhone and import in computer .

See some articles iCloud: Export a contact as a vCard from iCloud Contacts

iCloud: Import a contact into iCloud Contacts

iCloud: Create a group in iCloud Contacts

Dec 14, 2021 8:01 PM in response to Markosavicin1

Markosavicin1 Said:

"Contacts sync on icloud: Why are my contacts dont sync to Icloud ? I turned on all options in icloud settings to backup my contacts, and after that when i go to icloud on my computer to see, there are contacts missing(241 on icloud, 1097 on my iphone) ?"

-------

View Later On:

How long did it take for the 241 to show up? It might take a bit to get the 1,907 to sync --that's quite a few contacts.

Contacts sync on icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.