Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro Sound Library

I had to delete Logic Pro from my MacBook Pro 13 (2017, Two Thunderbolt Ports) because of lack of storage. When I reinstalled it, however, the sound library will not download. It tries, but the progress bar never gets further than "zero of x GB", and then I get an alert saying "Logic Pro was not able to complete the download. Check your Internet connection and try downloading again." I have tried multiple different wifi and cellular networks, deleting and reinstalling the app, but nothing has worked, though the internet networks have worked for other downloads, including downloading the app itself. I have enough storage available (around 37 GB) so it should at least be able to manage the essential sound library, as it did before. Can anyone help? What should I do?

Here are screenshots of what happens:

MacBook Pro

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 3:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 4:33 AM

Okay, so I actually got it working. I think there was just something weird going on my end, but I'll detail what I did in case anyone else experiences the same issue.

1. Try the download several times back to back
  2. Leave computer running Logic Pro on overnight (or some other long period of time)
  3. Restart computer and reopen existing Logic Pro file
  4. Hit Download

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2021 4:33 AM in response to J__Question

Okay, so I actually got it working. I think there was just something weird going on my end, but I'll detail what I did in case anyone else experiences the same issue.

1. Try the download several times back to back
  2. Leave computer running Logic Pro on overnight (or some other long period of time)
  3. Restart computer and reopen existing Logic Pro file
  4. Hit Download

Logic Pro Sound Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.