Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It says theres not enough info to reset my security questions... its been a long time since I have used ITunes...

I'm trying to open my account that I have not used in many many years. I figured out my login, reset my password, but now it wants 2 security questions answered... I've tried several different ways of writing them... but no luck and it locked me out. Now it says there is not enough info to reset the security questions. I don't want to start all over, as I know that I had a bit of music on my old original ipod...

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 6:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 6:40 AM

You need to set up two-factor authentication or contact Apple's Account Security team. To reach them, click here or here and pick a method; if you can't use any of those listed, choose one from this link.

(209893)

4 replies

Dec 16, 2021 9:55 AM in response to Niel

Where is this because when I call, message they say too bad they cant do anything with the questions.

My father reset his password but when he goes to reset the questions he gets Cannot Reset Security Questions

We don’t have sufficient information to reset your security questions.

talked to apple they said sorry cant do anything make a new email and lose all your stuff. I have spoken to multiple people and nothing. He is returning the phone and we will all transition away from Apple. Too many times we have been taken advantage of (the update that ruined my phone had to buy a new one, the lost music etc) Apple doesnt care about customers.

It says theres not enough info to reset my security questions... its been a long time since I have used ITunes...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.