Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch won’t connect to Apple TV for fitness

Recently my Apple Watch series 6 has stopped connecting to my Apple TV when trying to connect to use fitness+ it asks to connect confirm on the watch and nothing happens just spins on the tv but never connects.

I’ve restarted both devices, signed out of iCloud on Apple TV, and both are on latest software.

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 8

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 10:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2021 12:34 PM

Hello cdowkes,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. Upon review of your post, it seems that you are unable to connect your Apple TV and Apple Watch when using the Fitness app. We can see why you’d want this taken care of, so let us help from here! You’ve done some great troubleshooting on this already. We appreciate you taking those steps. Let’s continue by reviewing the following article which may help: If you see 'Pairing Canceled' while starting a workout in Apple Fitness+.

If that is not the error you get, or the issue persists, you may want to follow these steps as well: Unpair and erase your Apple Watch.

Please let us know if you have follow up questions, so we can continue assisting. Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2021 12:34 PM in response to cdowkes

Hello cdowkes,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. Upon review of your post, it seems that you are unable to connect your Apple TV and Apple Watch when using the Fitness app. We can see why you’d want this taken care of, so let us help from here! You’ve done some great troubleshooting on this already. We appreciate you taking those steps. Let’s continue by reviewing the following article which may help: If you see 'Pairing Canceled' while starting a workout in Apple Fitness+.

If that is not the error you get, or the issue persists, you may want to follow these steps as well: Unpair and erase your Apple Watch.

Please let us know if you have follow up questions, so we can continue assisting. Take care!

Apple Watch won’t connect to Apple TV for fitness

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.