Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot connect my watch to my Apple TV for Fitness . My watch, iphone, and TV are all updated. I have tried unpairing and repairing my watch, restarting the ATV, force closing the fitness app. Nothing works. Very frustrating.

I cannot connect my watch to my Apple TV for Fitness . My watch, iphone, and TV are all updated. I have tried unpairing and repairing my watch, restarting the ATV, force closing the fitness app and updating my Airplay/Homekit settings. Nothing works. Very frustrating. It works fine with another watch in my household. It worked one time a few days ago and now I cannot get it connected.

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 8

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 6:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 8:03 AM

Please review these support documents for steps that you may have skipped or done differently.

Set up Apple Fitness+ on Apple TV - Apple Support

Work out on Apple TV - Start a workout - How to use Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support

6 replies

I cannot connect my watch to my Apple TV for Fitness . My watch, iphone, and TV are all updated. I have tried unpairing and repairing my watch, restarting the ATV, force closing the fitness app. Nothing works. Very frustrating.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.