Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage Issues

I have an Android phone that cannot receive messages from any Apple user. It is a work phone, I can text iPhone users, but they cannot text me back. Regular phone calls between both work, the issue is strictly with text messaging. How can I fix this?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 1:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 4:33 PM

akelzer wrote:

I have an Android phone that cannot receive messages from any Apple user. It is a work phone, I can text iPhone users, but they cannot text me back. Regular phone calls between both work, the issue is strictly with text messaging. How can I fix this?

contact the phone carrier, the person in charge of the account will need to call.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2021 4:33 PM in response to akelzer

akelzer wrote:

contact the phone carrier, the person in charge of the account will need to call.

iMessage Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.