Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Elecife USB-C Hub randomly disconnects from Mac Mini (M1, 2020)

Been a consistent problem. Checked and reconnected all connections. Currently running 12.0.1

Has anyone else had this problem and found a fix? TIA.

Mac mini 2018 or later

Posted on Dec 16, 2021 8:52 AM

Similar questions

11 replies

Dec 16, 2021 9:09 AM in response to hcsitas

Sure. There's a 1tb SSD installed inside the hub. Otherwise, there's an occasional SD card or iPhone attached. As for notifications, I get a pop up that says the drive (either the SD card or the hard drive installed in the hub) has disconnected. It then will reconnect afterwards. I also will get notifications from Final Cut that my project is no longer available.

Dec 16, 2021 9:10 AM in response to hcsitas

Sure. There's a 1tb SSD installed inside the hub. Otherwise, there's an occasional SD card or iPhone attached. As for notifications, I get a pop up that says the drive (either the SD card or the hard drive installed in the hub) has disconnected. It then will reconnect afterwards. I also will get notifications from Final Cut that my project is no longer available.

Elecife USB-C Hub randomly disconnects from Mac Mini (M1, 2020)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.