Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to turn off the passcode on my Apple Watch?

Does anyone know how to turn off the passcode on my Apple Watch? I don’t know what I did or how it happened but every time I go to use my watch it requires me to put in my passcode and honestly it’s really annoying so I stopped wearing it. Apple Watches aren’t cheap so I’d like to use mine again but not with the passcode.

like choosing the Turn Off Code isn’t an option on both the ap and the watch itself.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 8

Posted on Dec 16, 2021 10:07 AM

3 replies

Dec 16, 2021 2:47 PM in response to TiffTiff09

TiffTiff09 wrote:

Does anyone know how to turn off the passcode on my Apple Watch? I don’t know what I did or how it happened but every time I go to use my watch it requires me to put in my passcode and honestly it’s really annoying so I stopped wearing it. Apple Watches aren’t cheap so I’d like to use mine again but not with the passcode.

like choosing the Turn Off Code isn’t an option on both the ap and the watch itself.

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/880667da-4bce-4545-99a1-08aa5a63a24a

Turn off the passcode

1. Open the Settings app  on your Apple Watch.
  2. Tap Passcode, then tap Turn Passcode Off.

You can also open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap My Watch, tap Passcode, then tap Turn Passcode Off.

Note: If you disable your passcode, you can’t use Apple Pay on your Apple Watch.

How to turn off the passcode on my Apple Watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.