Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 13 pro max screen appears in two colors when the phone is connected to the charger

I bought a new iPhone 13 Pro Max and noticed that there was a problem with it, which is when I connect the phone to the charger, a problem appears on the screen where two colors appear, one dark and the other light and separated by a line. The problem disappears when I restart the device, but it appears again when I charge it, of course The charger that I use is original and I have tried more than one charger, and ios has been updated , I tried to make the factory settings, but to no avail. The problem persists for me

iPhone 13 Pro Max, 15

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 3:11 PM

3 replies

Dec 17, 2021 3:27 PM in response to Gg-12

Use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support for service, or if you have an Apple Store close by you, make a Genius Bar appointment and have the device examined by Apple. They will explain your options. I would also bring the power adapter and cable with you to explain the issue to Apple. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

My iphone 13 pro max screen appears in two colors when the phone is connected to the charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.