Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to see new Notifications on my iPhone. able to see it on my iPad with same settings.

Unable to see New Notifications on iPhone and yet able to see them on my iPad with the same settings as on the iPhone.

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 4:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 5:36 PM

Delete all focus settings first you can create later, go to settings then notifications, turn on/off/on notification toggle in every app , fund summary and turn it on turn in all your apps set the notifications like this , first turn on/off/on and when summary it’s on select that option “immediate Delivery “bottom arrow

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2021 5:36 PM in response to Lou Pechi

Delete all focus settings first you can create later, go to settings then notifications, turn on/off/on notification toggle in every app , fund summary and turn it on turn in all your apps set the notifications like this , first turn on/off/on and when summary it’s on select that option “immediate Delivery “bottom arrow

unable to see new Notifications on my iPhone. able to see it on my iPad with same settings.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.