Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone has been accessing my device

Someone has been accessing my device account and password and apps! I have downloaded software apps,set up screen time,but they are still accessing my iPhone and account,apps ext nothing is working!!!!! How do I stop them???????

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 5:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 5:51 PM

Parryman22 Said:

"Someone has been accessing my device account and password and apps! I have downloaded software apps,set up screen time,but they are still accessing my iPhone and account,apps ext nothing is working!!!!! How do I stop them???????"

-------

What makes you suspect this?:

If concerned, perform the following....

Three Things to Do:

A. Deauthorize All Option:

Try Deauthorize All. You can only Deauthorize All items once every 365 days. So, you may have to wait up to a year before you can perform this.  Go Here: Authorize or Deauthorize your Computer for iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support

also...

B. Modify your Credentials:

Having so much suspicion, consider modifying your credentials, ASAP, starting with a new password.

also...

C. Verify the Devices:

Verify that the devices assigned to your iCloud are your devices: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2021 5:51 PM in response to Parryman22

Parryman22 Said:

"Someone has been accessing my device account and password and apps! I have downloaded software apps,set up screen time,but they are still accessing my iPhone and account,apps ext nothing is working!!!!! How do I stop them???????"

-------

What makes you suspect this?:

If concerned, perform the following....

Three Things to Do:

A. Deauthorize All Option:

Try Deauthorize All. You can only Deauthorize All items once every 365 days. So, you may have to wait up to a year before you can perform this.  Go Here: Authorize or Deauthorize your Computer for iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support

also...

B. Modify your Credentials:

Having so much suspicion, consider modifying your credentials, ASAP, starting with a new password.

also...

C. Verify the Devices:

Verify that the devices assigned to your iCloud are your devices: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

Someone has been accessing my device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.