Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audio off sync after recording.

Audio is not in sync with the click after recording in Logic pro x.

This happen after connecting a Behringer Ada8200 in to my Behringer UMC1820. Everything worked really good with just the UMC1820.

I have tried using a pc laptop with reaper, no sync problem and another daw (on the mac) no sync problem. So it´s Logic thats causing this.

Im using Logic pro x 10.6.3 on a Macbook pro (mid2012) 16gb ram and 1tb ssd.

Please, i have tried everything...what i can i do?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 5:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 10:03 PM

Go to Logic's Preferences/Audio make sure the recording delay adjustment is set to the center <0> position.

While there check and make sure the Input/Output Devices are set correctly (the 1820).

Are they connected via lightpipe? A single ADAT connection from the ADA8200 Out to the UMC In.

Did the manual mention anything about digital sync? The ADA8200 will be the master clock out to the UMC which is synced to the ADA digital clock.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2021 10:03 PM in response to MrMetal83

Go to Logic's Preferences/Audio make sure the recording delay adjustment is set to the center <0> position.

While there check and make sure the Input/Output Devices are set correctly (the 1820).

Are they connected via lightpipe? A single ADAT connection from the ADA8200 Out to the UMC In.

Did the manual mention anything about digital sync? The ADA8200 will be the master clock out to the UMC which is synced to the ADA digital clock.

Audio off sync after recording.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.