Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why isn’t my wifi at the hotel working even tho it says I am conntected

Why is it that when I connect to the hotel wifi it doesn’t ask me for a password and says I’m connected but the wifi doesn’t work

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 9:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 9:50 PM

Shortygirl312 Said:

"Why is it that when I connect to the hotel wifi it doesn’t ask me for a password and says I’m connected but the wifi doesn’t work"

-------

Ask the Hotel for Assistance:

Probably because you need to connect using a login screen that mentions Terms & Conditions. So, speak with the person at the front desk, requesting assistance.

Start with a Restart:

Sometimes, when using WiFi, the message pops up, disappears until you power off your iPhone, and then power it back on. So, perform a Force Restart: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2021 9:50 PM in response to Shortygirl312

Shortygirl312 Said:

"Why is it that when I connect to the hotel wifi it doesn’t ask me for a password and says I’m connected but the wifi doesn’t work"

-------

Ask the Hotel for Assistance:

Probably because you need to connect using a login screen that mentions Terms & Conditions. So, speak with the person at the front desk, requesting assistance.

Start with a Restart:

Sometimes, when using WiFi, the message pops up, disappears until you power off your iPhone, and then power it back on. So, perform a Force Restart: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Why isn’t my wifi at the hotel working even tho it says I am conntected

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.