📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 15.2 wallet

after updating from 15.1.1 to 15.2 (Xs MAX) my wallet stopped working, NFC seems not connecting to any POS, does anyone else have the same problem?

Posted on Dec 20, 2021 3:32 AM

7 replies

Dec 20, 2021 3:34 AM in response to Kefis

Try and Force Restart your iPhone EXACTLY as shown below and see whether that resolves the issue:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears and then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. (DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF). 

Axel F.

Dec 21, 2021 10:13 PM in response to Kefis

You are correct. You cannot delete the Wallet App and it certainly will not fix any NFC related hardware issues. You have already tried to Force ReStart your iPhone as I had stated in my previous response and that did not work. I recommend that you have your iPhone examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center for further diagnosis and a resolution.

Axel F.

ios 15.2 wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.