Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just got a new phone and my photos are not showing up. Everything was backed up but it didn’t transfer over. What do I do?

I just got a new phone and my photos are not showing up. Everything was backed up but it didn’t transfer over. What do I do?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 20, 2021 12:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2021 1:19 PM

You could upgrade your icloud storage and let the photos upload from your old phone.

Or transfer them through a mac/pc or another cloud service like google photo’s/onedrive/dropbox.

The photo’s should still be stored locally on your old phone. In case you reset the phone, they’ll still be in the back up. So you can restore the back up on your old phone and then follow the steps above.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2021 1:19 PM in response to Morganknutz

You could upgrade your icloud storage and let the photos upload from your old phone.

Or transfer them through a mac/pc or another cloud service like google photo’s/onedrive/dropbox.

The photo’s should still be stored locally on your old phone. In case you reset the phone, they’ll still be in the back up. So you can restore the back up on your old phone and then follow the steps above.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.