Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't find pictures

Hi everyone,

I have an iPhone 11, and am trying to upload the photos from my phone to my Windows 10 PC. My phone currently has 6,867 photos on it, but when I try to upload them my computer can only find 2. I am aware that I cannot upload anything that is saved into the cloud. I checked my settings and saving to iCloud photos was already turned off. When I sign into my iCloud there is about 350 pictures, none of which are the 6,867 photos I am trying to get off of my phone, I think this means the ones I want to upload have NOT been saved to iCloud? If that's the case I don't understand what the problem is. I have gone down every troubleshooting rabbit hole I can find and haven't found any solutions. This is my last resort. Please help!

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 20, 2021 5:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2021 9:21 PM

My husband figured it out, apparently our computer has two areas for USB ports and I was using one that doesn't connect to the hard drive so it wouldn't pick up the pictures? Anyways, problem solved.

1 reply

Can't find pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.