Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone and iTunes Sync

I use iTunes on imy Windows computer to sync my iPhone music, and I don't want to use Apple Music. All the playlists used to be synchronized with the phone, and the order of the music was copied fine.

After the last update I still can sync the music, but the music order in the playlists iso not copied through.

What's happening? How to fix that?

Cheers

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 6:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 10:53 AM

For each playlist in your library that isn't ordered the same way on the device right-click on the playlist name in the sidebar and click Copy to Play Order, then sync and see if that resolves things.

tt2

5 replies

Dec 22, 2021 3:52 AM in response to turingtest2

Removed all the music from the iPhone, unplugged it from the computer, synchronized again, and all remained the same. Removedthe music once again, reinitialized the iPhone pressing two buttons until the apple appeared, resynchronized, to no avail.

I give up! I can stll hear the musi I chose to be in the iPhone, although not in the order I want, so, let it be!

Thanks, anyway.

iPhone and iTunes Sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.