You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacOS Monterey Bug

I have been facing this issue from last 4-5 days, Xcode is continuously updating and installing for 4-5 days. At first i thought maybe its new update again or something like that but when i notice the same again and again continuously for 4-5 days i thought my mac is getting slow or something like that but no this is something else. Kindly help me or tell me where i should contact or what i should do to resolve this issue.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 8:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 8:41 AM

Indian07 wrote:

I have been facing this issue from last 4-5 days, Xcode is continuously updating and installing for 4-5 days. At first i thought maybe its new update again or something like that but when i notice the same again and again continuously for 4-5 days i thought my mac is getting slow or something like that but no this is something else. Kindly help me or tell me where i should contact or what i should do to resolve this issue.
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/557acb16-d027-44e2-aad6-e6ad1e2f85df

Verify you have adequate free storage available...

Try a SafeBoot and try again the update from this environment—

Get on a faster Network if your download speed is suspect.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 21, 2021 8:41 AM in response to Indian07

Indian07 wrote:

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/557acb16-d027-44e2-aad6-e6ad1e2f85df

Verify you have adequate free storage available...

Try a SafeBoot and try again the update from this environment—

Get on a faster Network if your download speed is suspect.

MacOS Monterey Bug

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.