Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro 16" with AppleCare+ for 16-inch MacBook Pro (M1) - International Warranty

Hi,

I am planning to buy MacBook Pro 16" with AppleCare+ for 16-inch MacBook Pro (M1) in USA. After few months, I will be moving to India. So I wanted to check if same AppleCare+ subscription is good in India or not?

In case, if I face any issue in India with MacBook Pro 16" (which is purchased in USA with AppleCare+), Can I utilize the AppleCare+ in authorized Apple store or repair stores in India?

I just don't want to be in jeopardy because AppleCare+ product which is bought in USA is not valid in India. Otherwise I have to buy the Macbook Pro in USA and Apple Care+ in India.

Thanks

-Vikas

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 7:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 7:18 PM

Have contacted Apple Support in India? Call Support over there and ask them about.

I say this because I live in Brazil and AC+ is not yet for sale down here, but Apple and Authorized shops both accept the devices with AC+ and honor the special warranty contract.

India

000800 1009009

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support (IN)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2021 7:18 PM in response to Vikas_Khengare

Have contacted Apple Support in India? Call Support over there and ask them about.

I say this because I live in Brazil and AC+ is not yet for sale down here, but Apple and Authorized shops both accept the devices with AC+ and honor the special warranty contract.

India

000800 1009009

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support (IN)

MacBook Pro 16" with AppleCare+ for 16-inch MacBook Pro (M1) - International Warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.