Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Applecare for Macbook.

If I buy a macbook pro in South Korea, and I move to Canada, can I buy applecare+ in Canada and get warranty in Canada?

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 7:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2022 8:32 PM

Apple's public info does not include those situations; since we are all other users here and only have access to their public information, we do not have that information. You will need to ask Apple directly. My personal opinion/guess: probably not since Apple sometimes restricts the coverage to the country where the device was purchased, but that is just an opinion.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2022 8:32 PM in response to jjh583

Apple's public info does not include those situations; since we are all other users here and only have access to their public information, we do not have that information. You will need to ask Apple directly. My personal opinion/guess: probably not since Apple sometimes restricts the coverage to the country where the device was purchased, but that is just an opinion.

Applecare for Macbook.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.