Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Legacy Apps

Good morning Mac users today I have a question

I have a 2012 13" MacBook Pro and I tried to install Vectornator on it but...

The "latest" version was incompatible with Mac OS I had.

Mac OS 10.15.7 Catalina

But the next versions like Big Sur and Monterey were incompatible with my MacBook Pro.

I tried to find legacy versions on The Internet but nothing was there.

I tried to find legacy versions on The App Store but IDK where the legacy versions are

So help me get the legacy versions.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 22, 2021 1:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2021 7:24 PM

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities howtorepair,

We understand you're having trouble installing a particular app. The App Store typically offers the latest versions of apps. If you've downloaded an app previously, you may be able to redownload the latest version compatible with the currently installed version of macOS, using the steps found here: Redownload apps and games from Apple

If you need more help, we recommend reaching out to the app developer: How to contact an app developer

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2021 7:24 PM in response to howtorepair

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities howtorepair,

We understand you're having trouble installing a particular app. The App Store typically offers the latest versions of apps. If you've downloaded an app previously, you may be able to redownload the latest version compatible with the currently installed version of macOS, using the steps found here: Redownload apps and games from Apple

If you need more help, we recommend reaching out to the app developer: How to contact an app developer

Cheers!

Legacy Apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.