Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phishing email

Dear Sir/ Madam

I have received this email today. Honestly I'm concerned, about the message. Have you send me this message or is some kind of scam? I signed in my personal information and now I am afraid I might end up without my apple account. Looking forward to your answer soon.

I am attaching the screenshot from the message.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 11 Pro, 14

Posted on Dec 22, 2021 2:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2021 2:28 PM

FYIThese are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support: ➔ Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers. 

Having stated the above and as a fellow user of this community, I have to inform that the email message that you posted is a scam. That link that you clicked on does not exist anymore. It was probably reported and taken down. You said that you entered your personal information after you used that link. I recommend that you change your Apple ID password immediately. That will guard you against anyone else logging in with your compromised credentials. On your iPhone, open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➔ Password & Security ➔ Change Password.

More reading material for you. All about scams and phishing -

Beware of ➔ Phishing & Other Suspicious Emails 

Know how to Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store 

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams ➔  Use these tips to avoid scams and learn what to do if you think your Apple ID has been compromised.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2021 2:28 PM in response to stefanija242

FYIThese are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support: ➔ Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers. 

Having stated the above and as a fellow user of this community, I have to inform that the email message that you posted is a scam. That link that you clicked on does not exist anymore. It was probably reported and taken down. You said that you entered your personal information after you used that link. I recommend that you change your Apple ID password immediately. That will guard you against anyone else logging in with your compromised credentials. On your iPhone, open Settings ➔ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➔ Password & Security ➔ Change Password.

More reading material for you. All about scams and phishing -

Beware of ➔ Phishing & Other Suspicious Emails 

Know how to Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store 

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams ➔  Use these tips to avoid scams and learn what to do if you think your Apple ID has been compromised.

Axel F.

Dec 22, 2021 2:30 PM in response to stefanija242

stefanija242 Said:

"Apple account: Dear Sir/ Madam I have received this email today. Honestly I'm concerned, about the message. Have you send me this message or is some kind of scam? I signed in my personal information and now I am afraid I might end up without my apple account.[...]"

-------

Three Things:

A. Report this to Apple:

See my User Tip: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - User Tip

B. Consider Modifing your Credentials:

Being suspicious of fraud, consider modifying your credentials, ASAP, starting with a new password.

and...

C. What is Safe to Use:

Use Malwarebytes Mobile Security: The free version blocks popups. The paid version blocks out known spam numbers. So, consider using it. It is made by long time users of these forums, making it the only reliable security software for an iPhone. Read the following post to see how to use this software: Blocked numbers - Apple Community

Get it Right on the App Store: Malwarebytes Mobile Security - App Store

Phishing email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.