Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot remove Leather Wallet with MagSafe from Find My

How do you remove iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe from Find My when there is no “Remove This Device” opinion?

For what it is worth, the wallet is actually listed twice on the Devices tab. The wallet in question was originally linked to my account/iPhone, removed, then linked to my wife’s account/iPhone. From my Find My, the wallet is listed twice under her devices, but from her Find My, the wallet is listed twice under my devices. In all cases, there is no option to remove the device and her iPhone receives all the notifications, etc.

EDIT: both phones have the latest iOS and the Apple IDs are in a family.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 5:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2021 7:46 PM

Problem solved. Since the issue that the Leather Wallet with MagSafe was showing up on two different iPhones Find My accounts, with both in the same family, removed the family member from Family Sharing, the I was able to remove the device (wallet) from the Find My on each device. I then attend the family member back to the family.

We will add the wallet back to one of our phones tomorrow to see what happens.

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 24, 2021 7:46 PM in response to Chris_C1

Problem solved. Since the issue that the Leather Wallet with MagSafe was showing up on two different iPhones Find My accounts, with both in the same family, removed the family member from Family Sharing, the I was able to remove the device (wallet) from the Find My on each device. I then attend the family member back to the family.

We will add the wallet back to one of our phones tomorrow to see what happens.

Cannot remove Leather Wallet with MagSafe from Find My

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.