Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accidental Purchases

Dear Apple team, 

on 16.12.21

i‘ve made a free purchaise Facetune2. When i have opened downloaded app, i had a pop up advert, i wanted to close it and suddenly 35,99usd were deducted from my account. I didn’t downloaded extra apps, i didnt press confirmation for purchase paid app. I dont have any downloaded apps and services. My bank statement shows that payment was made for facetune2 . I would like to have explanation why i was debited and i kindly ask you to make refund of the costs.   

How it is possible that money are deducted without payment confirmation? 

Kind regards. 

Maryna C.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 24, 2021 1:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2021 4:47 PM

Hello ~ Take a look here:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

We are fellow forum users like yourself and cannot view your account details or refund anything but you can take a look at the blue link above and contact Apple from there or go to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support.

~Katana-San~

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 24, 2021 4:47 PM in response to MarynaChepizhnaya

Hello ~ Take a look here:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

We are fellow forum users like yourself and cannot view your account details or refund anything but you can take a look at the blue link above and contact Apple from there or go to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support.

~Katana-San~

Accidental Purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.