Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

DEAR APPLE 🍎

WHAT HAPPENED HERE I WAS INSTALLING IPADOS 15.2 AND IT DOESN'T WORK?

iPad (6th gen) WiFi

Posted on Dec 25, 2021 10:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2021 10:19 AM

This is a user-to-user forum, we are volunteers and not Apple employees. I understand that you are having difficulty downloading iPad OS 15.2 for your device.

If you are struggling to update wirelessly, you should try to update by plugging your iPad into iTunes and vice versa.

For further help please review the resource below.

If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update – Apple Support (UK)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2021 10:19 AM in response to CarlosRojasMotaVelasco

This is a user-to-user forum, we are volunteers and not Apple employees. I understand that you are having difficulty downloading iPad OS 15.2 for your device.

If you are struggling to update wirelessly, you should try to update by plugging your iPad into iTunes and vice versa.

For further help please review the resource below.

If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update – Apple Support (UK)

Dec 25, 2021 10:19 AM in response to CarlosRojasMotaVelasco

FYI: These are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support: ➔ Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers. 

Can you provide details on what do you mean by, “.. and it doesn’t work”? What do you see on your screen when you attempt to update your iPad over a Wi-Fi Network? Do you see any error messages?

Axel F.

Dec 25, 2021 10:20 AM in response to CarlosRojasMotaVelasco

You are not addressing Apple here. This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. If you wish to speak to Apple Support, you need to use the Get Support link at the top of the page here. 

Here is some guidance on how to get the most out of ASC→Writing an effective Apple Support Communities post You have provided no information whatsoever about your problem. Read the link above for help with how to prepare a question for the ASC.

DEAR APPLE 🍎

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.