Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why I get notification that my battery is not genuine when I power on my iPhone ??

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 25, 2021 10:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2021 11:02 AM

Because the battery cannot be verified as genuine, which can mean the battery isn’t genuine, or is genuine and there’s an issue with it, usually. If this iPhone has been repaired, check with the repair provider. If there have been no repairs, check with Apple Support. The battery will work as well as it works, though some data is not available from it.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2021 11:02 AM in response to juveria113

Because the battery cannot be verified as genuine, which can mean the battery isn’t genuine, or is genuine and there’s an issue with it, usually. If this iPhone has been repaired, check with the repair provider. If there have been no repairs, check with Apple Support. The battery will work as well as it works, though some data is not available from it.

Dec 25, 2021 12:03 PM in response to juveria113

juveria113 wrote:

How should I solve this issue ??

Why I get notification that my battery is not genuine when I power on my iPhone ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.