Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Turns out my iphone wasn’t stolen!!

How do i turn off the message displayed on my device that i thought was stolen?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Dec 25, 2021 8:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2021 8:56 PM

Turn off Lost Mode for an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, AirPods, or iPhone Leather Wallet

When you find your lost device, you can turn off Lost Mode.

1. In Find My, tap Devices at the bottom-left side of the screen, then tap the name of the device.
  2. Tap Pending or Activated under Mark As Lost, tap Turn Off Mark As Lost, then tap Turn Off.

For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch, you can also turn off Lost Mode by entering your passcode on the device. For iPhone Leather Wallet, you can turn off Lost Mode by attaching the wallet to your iPhone. 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2021 8:56 PM in response to Lilbitlucky831

Turn off Lost Mode for an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, AirPods, or iPhone Leather Wallet

When you find your lost device, you can turn off Lost Mode.

1. In Find My, tap Devices at the bottom-left side of the screen, then tap the name of the device.
  2. Tap Pending or Activated under Mark As Lost, tap Turn Off Mark As Lost, then tap Turn Off.

For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch, you can also turn off Lost Mode by entering your passcode on the device. For iPhone Leather Wallet, you can turn off Lost Mode by attaching the wallet to your iPhone. 

Turns out my iphone wasn’t stolen!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.