Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone photos

Windows 10 PC only sees small part of my iphone 11SE photos

Please help

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 4:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 4:58 PM

See this, Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support In Windows 10 you use the Photos program, however it does not always play nice with the iPhone, especially if you have a lot of video. You may want to look at investing in a flash style drive to copy the photos from your iPhone and then move them to the computer with that. That is what I did. I got a SanDisk iXpand Mini Flash Drive that you also download an app on the phone for and it will transfer the photos from the iPhone to it and then you can plug that into the computer. It has a lightning plug on one end and a USB-A on the other. Works great and it is not expensive. I got mine at Walmart.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2021 4:58 PM in response to barrybari

See this, Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support In Windows 10 you use the Photos program, however it does not always play nice with the iPhone, especially if you have a lot of video. You may want to look at investing in a flash style drive to copy the photos from your iPhone and then move them to the computer with that. That is what I did. I got a SanDisk iXpand Mini Flash Drive that you also download an app on the phone for and it will transfer the photos from the iPhone to it and then you can plug that into the computer. It has a lightning plug on one end and a USB-A on the other. Works great and it is not expensive. I got mine at Walmart.

iphone photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.