Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get rid of cycle tracking

my iPhone and Apple Watch are both updated to the last update, and I cannot get rid of cycle tracking. I don’t need this app and neither does my husband. Why can’t we get rid of it? We tried the jiggly thing, but this app has no x next to it to delete.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 2:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 2:17 PM

How to hide the Cycle Tracking app

You can remove apps directly from the Home screen of your Apple Watch:

1. Press the Digital Crown to see the Home screen.
  2. Touch and hold the Cycle Tracking app until the app icon jiggles. If the app doesn't jiggle, make sure that you're not pressing too hard.
  3. Tap the delete button  , then tap Delete App. Not all built-in Apple apps can be removed.
  4. Press the Digital Crown to finish.

If your apps are in List View, swipe left on the Cycle Tracking app and tap the trash icon to remove it.

Learn how to install the Cycle Tracking app again.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2021 2:17 PM in response to Imsuzym

How to hide the Cycle Tracking app

You can remove apps directly from the Home screen of your Apple Watch:

1. Press the Digital Crown to see the Home screen.
  2. Touch and hold the Cycle Tracking app until the app icon jiggles. If the app doesn't jiggle, make sure that you're not pressing too hard.
  3. Tap the delete button  , then tap Delete App. Not all built-in Apple apps can be removed.
  4. Press the Digital Crown to finish.

If your apps are in List View, swipe left on the Cycle Tracking app and tap the trash icon to remove it.

Learn how to install the Cycle Tracking app again.

How to get rid of cycle tracking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.