Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery settings show siri is using a lot of battery

Should I be worried or concerned? I have siri stuff turned off and I have the iCloud for siri turned off as well because I don’t use it much but the battery issue persisted where the settings say that siri is using up the most of my battery. How and why could this be? Any fixes? Don’t worry about it?

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 8:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 8:26 AM

Hey HenryTupper,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand Siri is showing up to be using the most of your battery usage, however you don't use Siri and have turned Siri off. Let's look into this more together.

Does restarting help change this at all for the next days usage results? Restart your iPhone

Are you running the latest iOS update under Settings > General > Software Update? If not, we would suggest updating Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, then monitor this usage again.

About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Keep us posted.

Regards.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2021 8:26 AM in response to HenryTupper

Hey HenryTupper,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand Siri is showing up to be using the most of your battery usage, however you don't use Siri and have turned Siri off. Let's look into this more together.

Does restarting help change this at all for the next days usage results? Restart your iPhone

Are you running the latest iOS update under Settings > General > Software Update? If not, we would suggest updating Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, then monitor this usage again.

About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Keep us posted.

Regards.

Battery settings show siri is using a lot of battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.