Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All of a sudden I am receiving hundreds of spam emails that appear to register my email for a variety of accounts. Can I change my email address but keep my apple account information intact?

All of a sudden I am receiving hundreds of spam emails that appear to register my email for a variety of accounts. Can I change my email address but keep my apple account information intact? Or is there another way to solve this problem

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 12:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 12:58 PM

Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.  * 

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  *  I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

2 replies

Jan 22, 2022 1:13 PM in response to Spamiskillingme

I too am receivin hundreds of spam emails from all over the world. Mail that I normally receive is going into junk or trash folders rather than in box. My bank account has been breached and funds taken, n I have talked with Apple support on several occasions, but the problem has not been corrected. I was instructed to flag the messages as blocked, however they continue to appear each day. I was told to set up a new email account in Gmail and I have done so. How do I get that icon on my browser?

All of a sudden I am receiving hundreds of spam emails that appear to register my email for a variety of accounts. Can I change my email address but keep my apple account information intact?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.