Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Address Book/Contacts not working properly when using web browser

Ever since apple recently changed the icloud mail, my contacts are not working properly. When drafting an email and I start typing someone's name in TO: , sometimes they just don't come up at all even though they are in my address book, or they just come up in groups of other email addresses, so when you click on it, all the other people's email addresses load as well and then I have to delete all the extra ones. What is going with this new mail system? Also when accessing my icloud address book through a browser, some contacts aren't showing up at all, even though they are in my address book on my phone and on the mail app on my computer which makes so sense bc all of my cloud accounts are synced.

I use my iCloud mail on a web browser for most of my emailing, especially for work. I do not like using the app because it has less capabilities and if you click on any link you are brought to a browser anyway, so it's just easier to stay on email via a browser, but they recently changed it and now it's not as user friendly.

Is anyone else struggling with this? Do you think it will get better or should I just opt for a different email carrier like gmail?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 12:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 8:02 PM

Go here to make sure everything is set up correctly - Contacts

Similar questions

1 reply

Address Book/Contacts not working properly when using web browser

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.