Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with psv4.userapi.com . Screen time

Hello.

My wife have some problem with one of the dubious app.

She use screen time on iPhone 12.

At last 2 weeks she seen "psv4.userapi.com"

Some googlig and I see it's link go to VKontakte. But my wife not use VK on iPhone.

I try add use limit on this "app", but that drop statistic on screen time. Otherwise I would show screenshots.

May be some know what happens? Or have some ideas how fix this?

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 9:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 3:21 PM

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities, tolik_kapi!

From our understanding, you have an unrecognized site in your screen time report. We can certainly understand your concern and can help provide some insight.

Are there any other devices signed in with this Apple ID? If so, this report will also reflect the activity on those devices. Some third party apps will show usage as a website as well. Anything linked to this site will show up as well. You can learn more here: Keep track of your screen time on iPhone - Apple Support

Kindest regards!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2021 3:21 PM in response to tolik_kapi

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities, tolik_kapi!

From our understanding, you have an unrecognized site in your screen time report. We can certainly understand your concern and can help provide some insight.

Are there any other devices signed in with this Apple ID? If so, this report will also reflect the activity on those devices. Some third party apps will show usage as a website as well. Anything linked to this site will show up as well. You can learn more here: Keep track of your screen time on iPhone - Apple Support

Kindest regards!

Problem with psv4.userapi.com . Screen time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.