Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud mails in my gmail account

Hello!

I don't want any icloud mails in my gmail account! No mix up.

I only use some time a gmail account by the web. I erased the gmail account on my mac.

When I read my mails on gmail account on the web, I find all my iclouds and me mails on gmail!!! I never set, rewards or ask this!

Thank in advance for a little help.

I spent days to fix this mix with no success.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 1:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 2:03 AM

There is something amiss here. iCloud Mail will appear to have reached your Gmail inbox under three conditions.

1. A rule has been set on iCloud email on a web browser to forward all incoming emails to Gmail Inbox
  2. The sender is sending all the emails to iCloud as well as to Gmail so that you do not miss the email.
  3. You have subscribed for updates with both your email IDs on the same website.

None of the above has anything to do with iOS Mail app on an iPhone.

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2021 2:03 AM in response to jean-philippe288

There is something amiss here. iCloud Mail will appear to have reached your Gmail inbox under three conditions.

1. A rule has been set on iCloud email on a web browser to forward all incoming emails to Gmail Inbox
  2. The sender is sending all the emails to iCloud as well as to Gmail so that you do not miss the email.
  3. You have subscribed for updates with both your email IDs on the same website.

None of the above has anything to do with iOS Mail app on an iPhone.

Jan 10, 2022 10:53 AM in response to jean-philippe288

I also am experiencing this situation. If in fact I have a rule set, I don't see it under Mail preferences (no visible rules are set for the iCloud account).

If I send a singular email from my iCloud account, to my iCloud account (i.e., from me, to me; no cc etc.), it appears in my gmail inbox in my Apple Mail app (Monterey 12.1).

I use my iCloud account for personal and sensitive emails. Does anyone know the fix for this? Thank you!

icloud mails in my gmail account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.