Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't log into HBO Max on MBP

So I have no issues watching HBO Max content on a device that has the actual HBO Max app installed on it for example 3 Apple TV's, iPhone, iPad but when I open up the Apple TV app on my MBP I don't see HBO Max listed in up next or anything. I go the the actual HBO Max website to log in using my Apple ID credentials and the site doesn't recognize my email and password. I follow the instructions to choose a provider but Apple isn't listed under the provider list. When I go into the settings on my iPhone and go to account information it says im billed thru apple but yet the credentials don't work on the actual HBO Max website.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 8:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 9:02 AM

What a PAIN but for whatever reasons I had to reset my password for the actual HBO Max website even though I was trying to log on with the actual password that I changed it to and thankfully it didn't mess up the Apple TV's, iPhone and iPad app logins. SMH

1 reply

Can't log into HBO Max on MBP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.