Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HBO Max Sign-In with Apple ID fails (miserably)

Trying to logon to HBO max via my Roku and via my PC (Edge) and the HBO max app. It asked for TV providers, Apple is not listed, (even after expanding). Tried signon with email (apple ID), but it also fails. All remedies found so far point to selecting Apple from the TV provider list. All attempts to do this fail because Apple is not a listed provider. So, how do I watch my Apple subscribed HBO Max subscription on any device other than an iPhone/iPad/Mac?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 2:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 2:08 PM

Apple is not a provider. You would need to use your cable company credentials.

If you subscribed to HBO Max through Apple TV channels, you cannot access it outside of Apple devices.

Similar questions

2 replies

HBO Max Sign-In with Apple ID fails (miserably)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.