Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Apple TV+ sign-in with windows 11 browser

When I open Apple TV+ on my windows 11 PC using Chrome, I'm asked to enter my Apple ID and password. When I enter them I get a message saying my id or password is incorrect. Sometimes I get the Apple TV home screen and try to log in, it skips the sign-in page and goes to a screen saying please log-in or create an account. There is a "continue" button at the bottom, but it doesn't respond when clicked. When I use the Apple TV+ "preview" app, it too rejects my apple ID and/or password.

I have subscribed to Apple TV+ and can watch it in my iPhone, iPad and my smart LG TV.

Les

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 5:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 7:17 PM

Please note that the account name is the full email address (i.e. including domain name and tld).

Please note that the account password is case-sensitive (e.g. ‘friday’ is not the same as ‘fRiDaY’). Mind your Caps Lock key.

Other than that, signing in on the web should work just as well as on your smart TV.

If this issue persists, please contact the Apple Support staff for further assistance. They can check a few things that mere forum users do not have access to.

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2023 7:17 PM in response to Lost in LV

Please note that the account name is the full email address (i.e. including domain name and tld).

Please note that the account password is case-sensitive (e.g. ‘friday’ is not the same as ‘fRiDaY’). Mind your Caps Lock key.

Other than that, signing in on the web should work just as well as on your smart TV.

If this issue persists, please contact the Apple Support staff for further assistance. They can check a few things that mere forum users do not have access to.

Apple TV+ sign-in with windows 11 browser

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.