You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar complication not showing events

This looks to be a recurring issue and is all over the internet which can plague any series of watch and any os versions. The issue is simple, the calendar complication shows no more events even if there are events when you tap the complication to open the calendar. My iphone is ios 15.2 and watch 7 is watchos 8.3

I have tried:

1. restarting the watch using the side button
  2. force restarting the watch by pressing both crown and side button
  3. removing and putting back the calendar complication
  4. reset sync data
  5. unpairing/re-pairing the watch
  6. turning off/on calendar in icloud and restarting the iphone
  7. checked that i do not have any device management profiles
  8. Deselecting/selecting different calendars

It shouldn’t be this difficult right? I just want the calendar complication to show the events behind it properly.

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 8:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 3:11 PM

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities, negaju!

From our understanding, your Calendar complication is not working as expected. We can certainly understand your concern and can help provide some insight.

You have tried some great troubleshooting steps so far. At this point, the next best step will be to reach out to Apple Support here: Contact - Official Apple Support

Kindest regards!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 31, 2021 3:11 PM in response to negaju

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities, negaju!

From our understanding, your Calendar complication is not working as expected. We can certainly understand your concern and can help provide some insight.

You have tried some great troubleshooting steps so far. At this point, the next best step will be to reach out to Apple Support here: Contact - Official Apple Support

Kindest regards!

Calendar complication not showing events

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.