Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchases not showing up in apple TV App on iMac

None of my purchases will show up in my Library in the Apple TV App on my Mac. They only do if I download them. Example: Purchased No Time to Die back on December 22nd. Not in Library unless I search the film in the store and play it from there. I don't want to download my entire library. This was never a problem when everything was through iTunes. Need help troubleshooting.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 7:35 AM

2 replies

Feb 6, 2022 5:36 AM in response to Eric--F

Hello.

I've done all of this. Many times. I saw some other commenters saying that once you pass some threshold of purchased titles it triggers the disappearance on the MAC. I find that ludicrous as it feels like a punishment for purchasing too much--which no company would discourage. Still don't have anything in my library that isn't already downloaded. REALLY would like my access back on my mac.

Jan 1, 2022 12:57 PM in response to Ggoblin31

Hello Ggoblin31,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with previous purchases.

First, please check if your computer is authorized: Authorize or deauthorize your computer for iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support

Next, check if your purchases are hidden: Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

You can also redownload them using this help article: Redownload TV shows and movies that you purchased - Apple Support

If you have issues, please check the troubleshooting here: If there's an issue when you redownload apps, movies, or other content from Apple - Apple Support

Thanks.

Purchases not showing up in apple TV App on iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.